2022-2023 Industry Partners Council
The goal of the IPC is to create a fair, balanced construction community and improve the business environment for subcontractors, and consequently, all those who play a part in the construction industry.
Partnership does not indicate an endorsement of any specific general contractor.
Subcontractors are strongly urged to review each contract carefully, use ASA Member Resources, BPI on Demand and consult with your insurance representative and/or attorney before signing any agreement.
Poole Anderson Construction, LLC
, Vice President of Operations
2120 Old Gatesburg Road
State College, PA 16803
RLS Construction Group
405 St. John's Church Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011
The American Subcontractors Association of Central Pennsylvania is invites you to join our special interest group, The Industry Partners Council (IPC), a.k.a. the GC Council. It was created at the request of general contractors, construction managers, architects and others in the construction industry seeking a way to become more involved with ASACP and its subcontractor members. ASA is the ONLY organization that focuses on subcontractors and the issues that affect them, so this is the perfect place to find them!
Annual Partnership Investment of $2,500 ($3,000 Total Value) Includes:
- Access to all ASACP meetings, seminars and events at member registration rates ($500 Value – based on member vs. non-member registration rates in past years)
- Listing in IPC Directory, website ad for full membership year, social media posts, signage at all events ($1,000 value)
- Event Sponsorship of one other event (Dinner Meeting, Schmooze & Brews, Women in Construction Networking Event, etc.) in the year ($500 Value)
- Includes predominant Signage throughout the event, four event registrations, recognition on all marketing, display table at registration and reception, option of five minutes of speaking time
- Bronze Sponsorship of Meet the GCs Expo & Awards Presentation ($725 Value)
- One free Expo registration (includes 2 drink tickets)
- Complimentary Display Table at Expo
- Company featured on Expo slide show
- Exposure in all Expo advertising (e-mail blasts, social media, event signage, etc.)
- Hole Sponsorship at Golf Outing ($475 Value)
- Signage with company logo displayed on a golf hole
- Company logo featured on Happy Hour slide show (1 group slide)
- Exposure in all Golf Outing advertising (both ASACP and PBX websites, e-mail blasts, member newsletters, etc.)
- One promotional item provided by hole sponsor which will be placed in “swag bag” distributed to all participants; must specify item(s) to be distributed upon registration and submit to ASA/PBX before deadline
- Advertisement/Article in our Bi-Weekly E-Newsletter, The Blueprint ($200 Value)
- Free Invitations to Bid sent to our members ($200 Value)
- Partial Reimbursement of ASA’s National Construction Best Practices Award if won ($100 Value).
- Preferred invitation to GC/Sub/Industry collaborative meetings, Owner Forum, GC/Industry Roundtables.
Half-Day Construction Symposium
Apr 12, 2023Details
Maximizing Your ASA Membership
Apr 12, 2023Details
Understanding the Ins & Outs of Medical Leave Absences
Apr 18, 2023Details
Schmooze & Brews Networking Event at York Revolution Game
May 9, 2023Details
Health & Safety Roundtable - Fall Protection
May 10, 2023Details